|Relationships are part of our everyday lives and can be a great blessing. Learning how to foster healthy communication and compromise are cornerstones to building strong relationships.|
20 Tips for Healthy and Happy Relationships
written by Kimberly A. Miller, Ph.D. President NSA Psychological Services Board.
Know Yourself - Take a Free Test: VIA Character Strengths Survey & Character Reports | VIA Institute
Love Language? - Take a Free Test: Discover Your Love Language - The 5 Love Languages®
List of a few books that were presented in Kimberly's document that are part of "Getting to know each other".
- The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.
- The Book of If by Evelyn McFarland and James Saywell
- Consider This... Questions that make you think by Barbara Ann Kipfer
- 365 Questions for couples by Dr. Michael J. Beck, Stanis M. Beck & Seanna Beck
- Communication in Marriage by Marcus Ashley Kusi
- A year of us by Alicia Munoz
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert by John Gottman PhD
Click here to search for books or articles on related content.