Conference To-Do List
With so much happening at AJA's Conference & Jail Expo, you may need a to-do list!
- First -- register for the conference! Registration and housing open are now open.
- Choose from more than 70 targeted educational workshops.
- Gain insights from national experts during professional sessions on Monday and Tuesday morning and Wednesday closing.
- Join small group hot topic discussions in the iConnect Live area.
- Submit a poster sharing the success of your colleagues and facility. Click for more info.
- Network with colleagues at the Saturday Welcome Reception.
- Learn about the work AJA is doing on behalf of members and see the installation of the 2019-2020 Board of Directors at the Opening Lunch on Sunday.
- Listen to extraordinary people discuss their successful strategies at the AJA Awards Banquet.
- Enjoy lunch on Monday and Tuesday in the Jail Expo.
- Download the conference app to create a schedule and access workshop presentations.
- Take the Certified Jail Manager (CJM) or Certified Jail Officer (CJO) exam (preregistration required).
- Network with corrections professionals -- from top decision-makers to front-line staff.
- Examine new products and services in the Jail Expo.
- Tour the Lousiville Metro Department of Corrections facility.
- Tweet using the hashtag #aja2019.
- Explore Louisville, our host city.