Approval Email Template
Dear (Supervisor/Approver Name):
AJA’s Recruitment and Retention Summit for Jail Professionals is a training experience that gives me access to new and vital information on improving the effectiveness our jail’s recruitment and retention efforts. This training will detail innovative strategies and proven programs that will bolster our staffing levels, the overall health and wellness of our staff, management skills, and recruitment techniques. The knowledge gained at this training opportunity can help us to lay the foundation of our own wellness program in order to increase staff resilience and improve our facility’s retention rate.
By participating at the October 12–14, 2022 summit at the Hilton Columbus Downtown in Columbus, Ohio, I can further my professional development while gaining industry knowledge that can be used to help our staff and advance our agency.
Among the sessions are [examples needed here]—delivered by the leading experts in wellness and corrections. The conference schedule and workshop descriptions can be found here (coming soon)
(Highlight a specific workshop that could benefit your position, professional development, and agency.)
Expenses for attendance include registration, travel, lodging, and meals outside of the summit.
The total cost is ($XXX) with the estimated cost breakdown:
- Registration: (See registration for the costs to add here.)
- Airfare: (Add estimated airfare—you can search on your preferred airline or on kayak.com to find airfare to Columbus.)
- Transportation to and from hotel: (A taxi is approximately $25 one-way.)
- Hotel: $199 for the cost per room night; don’t forget to add the 17.5% tax per night and calculate total cost.)
- Additional Meals: (Estimate costs here; meals included in summit registration include breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday.)