Conference & Jail Expo
AJA’s 39th Annual Conference & Jail Expo | April 4-8, 2020
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center | Aurora, Colorado
AJA’s Annual Conference & Jail Expo is the only national event that focuses exclusively on local jails and detention facilities. Join us for an engaging, educational, ground-breaking conference with networking opportunities, professional development, and access to emerging jail technologies and products.
Conference Registration and Housing open on November 15, 2019.
Who Needs to Attend:
- Administrative Assistants
- Administrative Support Staff
- Community Corrections Professionals
- Corrections Consultants
- Corrections Health Care Professionals
- Corrections Managers
- Corrections Officers
- Corrections Trainers
- Jail Administrators
- Jail Professionals
- Public Information Officers
- Purchasing Agents
Why You Should Attend:
- Access to information on current ground-breaking topics and cutting-edge issues affecting the operation of jail facilities.
- Obtain tangible ways to successfully adapt to the rapid pace of change.
- Get innovative options for the better management of inmates.
- Gain experience with new and emerging technologies, products, and services.
- Opportunities to network with your peers across the Nation.