Conference & Jail Expo
AJA’s 38th Annual Conference & Jail Expo | Louisville, Kentucky | May 18-22, 2019
Housing is now closed. Online registration is closed; registration will be available onsite. Click here for more information.
AJA’s Annual Conference & Jail Expo is the only national event that focuses exclusively on local jails and detention facilities. Join us for an engaging, educational, ground-breaking conference with networking opportunities, professional development, and access to emerging jail technologies and products.
Who Needs to Attend:
- Administrative Assistants
- Administrative Support Staff
- Community Corrections Professionals
- Corrections Consultants
- Corrections Health Care Professionals
- Corrections Managers
- Corrections Officers
- Corrections Trainers
- Jail Administrators
- Jail Professionals
- Public Information Officers
- Purchasing Agents
Why You Should Attend:
- Access to information on current ground-breaking topics and cutting-edge issues affecting the operation of jail facilities.
- Obtain tangible ways to successfully adapt to the rapid pace of change.
- Get innovative options for the better management of inmates.
- Gain experience with new and emerging technologies, products, and services.
- Opportunities to network with your peers across the Nation.