Conference & Jail Expo
39th Annual Conference & Jail Expo Postponed
Due to concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on the health and safety of our attendees, presenters, exhibiting partners, jails, and communities, the American Jail Association has decided to
postpone the 39th Annual Conference & Jail Expo. The decision was reached after discussion among the Board of Directors and AJA staff.
The American Jail Association is working to reschedule for a date later this year,
and will provide updates as our plan evolves.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Get a glimpse of AJA's recent conferences to see what to expect!
2019 | May 18-22 | Louisville, Kentucky | Photos | Conference Program | Highlights from American Jails
2018 | April 21-25 | Sacramento, California | Photos | Conference Program | Highlights from American Jails
2017 | April 9-12 | Orlando, Florida | Photos | Conference Program | Highlights from American Jails
Who Needs to Attend:
- Administrative Assistants
- Administrative Support Staff
- Community Corrections Professionals
- Corrections Consultants
- Corrections Health Care Professionals
- Corrections Managers
- Corrections Officers
- Corrections Trainers
- Jail Administrators
- Jail Professionals
- Public Information Officers
- Purchasing Agents
Why You Should Attend:
- Access to information on current ground-breaking topics and cutting-edge issues affecting the operation of jail facilities.
- Obtain tangible ways to successfully adapt to the rapid pace of change.
- Get innovative options for the better management of inmates.
- Gain experience with new and emerging technologies, products, and services.
- Opportunities to network with your peers across the Nation.