Connecting Talent with OpportunityWelcome to the AJA Job Board, an easy-to-use, one-stop resource that connects local corrections agencies and industry affiliates with highly qualified professionals.
Looking for qualified candidates? Post a job! Posting a job with AJA is a great way to share your opportunity with thousands of corrections leaders. We will post the position for you, and you’ll receive the submissions directly. 30 day post fee is $150.00. Please contact Jackie Ravenet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The AJA Job Board is free to all. You don’t need to be an AJA member to apply to job openings. Open Positions will be listed below:
Cadet Corrections Officer
Travis County, TX
The Cadet Corrections Officer works under close supervision during training to provide for the safety, security and welfare of inmates, fellow officers, staff and the public on a jail post. After completion of on the job (FTO) training, the Cadet Corrections Officer directly supervises inmates engaged in all functions related to welfare, safety and security of the inmate housing unit to which assigned. Performs other ancillary duties that are assigned. Need more information? Contact a recruiter today! www.tcsocareers.com
Education and Experience:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must qualify with weapon annually in accordance with TCSO standards
- Must meet the Physical Readiness Testing requirements according to TCSO policy
- Must attain a Jailer's License from TCOLE within one (1) year of initial employment with TCSO.
- Possess a valid Drivers' License. Must be able to obtain a State of Texas driver's license within 90 days.