Conference & Jail Expo
AJA’s 36th Annual Conference & Jail Expo | Orlando, Florida | April 9-12, 2017
Our Conference Venue and Host Hotel is the Orlando World Center Marriott.
Advance Conference Registration and Housing are closed. Conference Registration will be available onsite in Orlando.
AJA is offering some fun outdoor activities -- Golf Tournament, Fun Run/Walk, Yoga, and deals on nearby theme parks. For more information, click here.
Who Should Attend:
- Administrative Assistants
- Administrative Support Staff
- Community Corrections Professionals
- Corrections Consultants
- Corrections Health Care Professionals
- Corrections Managers
- Corrections Officers
- Corrections Trainers
- Jail Administrators
- Jail Professionals
- Public Information Officers
- Purchasing Agents
Why You Should Attend:
- Access to information on current ground-breaking topics and cutting-edge issues affecting the operation of jail facilities.
- Obtain tangible ways to successfully adapt to the rapid pace of change.
- Get innovative options for the better management of inmates.
- Gain experience with new and emerging technologies, products, and services.
- Opportunities to network with your peers across the Nation.